by Wendy Purdy
As many of you know, I hate shopping...but I love Stitch Fix! I don't need new clothes often enough to sign up for the service on a monthly basis, so I just use the "on demand" option. Since this is my fourth shipment, my wardrobe is steadily growing with these stylish items. As usual, I will post the pieces from most to least favorite. However, the ranking decision was quite difficult this time, as I believe this was my favorite shipment so far.
1. Alex Colored Skinny Jean from Lakeview Denim: Red jeans, y'all!! I've never owned a pair of red jeans in my life. I love these...and they fit perfectly. I still don't know how Stitch Fix manages to send the perfect sizes for the pants.
2. Betty Chambray Shirt from Liverpool: How can you go wrong with a denim shirt? This shirt came in handy during the recent World Series. I don't own any Astros clothing, but I possess some great Texas jewelry. Of course, this shirt allowed me to flaunt that in style.
3. Shiba Swing Knit Top from Papermoon: This quickly topped the list as favorite sleeveless shirt in my closet. The lightweight material made it the perfect choice during a recent heat wave. Also, I appreciate the wide shoulder straps.
4. Sarkise Button Detail Blouse from Collective Concepts: Match this with the red jeans, and I sport an instant patriotic outfit. When I add my white sneakers with the silver stars, it definitely gives that Independence Day feeling.
5. Dawson Bar Neck Knit Top from Nine Britton: Another great top I can pair with the red jeans. It can serve for more casual events...or add a bit of fancy "bling" for a dressier night on the town.